CONGRATS SAM!!!I am so happy for you and your mommy & daddy. How exciting! I bet you will be a GREAT big brother!
Oh my gosh!!! This is such exciting news - love to you and your Mommy & Daddy - you're going to be such a wonderful big brother!xoxoxoxo
Hi Niki!! How exciting!! I am so happy for you!! How fun!!! Congratulation to you, your hubby and Sam!!
Sam, that is AWESOME!! Jackson & I can not wait to see you next week. Jackson is looking forward to showing you his new pool!
Congrats! Mommy and I are both very excited for you! It'll be great to have another buddy to play with!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CONGRATS SAM!!!
I am so happy for you and your mommy & daddy. How exciting! I bet you will be a GREAT big brother!
Oh my gosh!!! This is such exciting news - love to you and your Mommy & Daddy - you're going to be such a wonderful big brother!
xoxoxoxo
Hi Niki!!
How exciting!! I am so happy for you!! How fun!!!
Congratulation to you, your hubby and Sam!!
Sam, that is AWESOME!! Jackson & I can not wait to see you next week. Jackson is looking forward to showing you his new pool!
Congrats! Mommy and I are both very excited for you! It'll be great to have another buddy to play with!
Post a Comment