Wednesday, February 06, 2008

12 weeks old and 9lbs, 5oz!!!!

I just figured out this smiling thing!
I got my RSV vaccine today. I was very brave! As a 32 week preemie I get this shot once a month. (At least I will now that our insurance finally their act together!!!)
Best buddies
Morning fun with Mom and Grammy

Showing Baby Finn my little people

3 comments:

Asbury family said...

9 lbs, 5 oz!! Holy monkey....it will not be long and you will be as big as I am!! And what a great smile!! Sam,you look like a wonderful big brother, showing and sharing your Little People with Finn. I can not wait until I get to play with you guys....it sure looks like a great time!!

--Addie Leigh

Grammy said...

I checked the blog when I got home today-- I already miss you guys! The pictures and the updated info are great. I am looking forward to my next visit, 2/20 ! !

Brooklyn said...

great photos - and good job on the weight gain! YOu boys give your mommy a hug for me ok?