The before picture.... Just wait until you see the after! My new ear is SO much smaller!
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Thanks for all the prayers, well wishes, (and positive vibes from Uncle Jim!). And a big thank you to Nana and Papaw for watching my big brother Sam!
My surgery was an hour and a half and they were able to get almost all of the hemangioma. I was SO brave. I was even able to come home tonight! I am a little swollen from my IV, on some pain medication, and my throat is a little sore from my ventilation tube, but I am doing really well. I have to keep this stylish head gear on for a few days. Once it heals I will post a picture of my handsome new ear!
The before picture.... Just wait until you see the after! My new ear is SO much smaller!
The before picture.... Just wait until you see the after! My new ear is SO much smaller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You ARE so brave Finn! Brooklyn is sending you kisses through the screen. She is so proud of you! We all love you here at the Butler house! XOXOXOXOXO
Mommy - we bet you were pretty brave too! ;)
Look how happy you look in your head gear Finn! You are such a trooper!
Post a Comment