Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Leckrone Household is Up and Running Again! Our Power Came Back Yesterday and Our Cable Came on These Evening!!

Most people run for cover during a windstorm... we fly a kite!
Or attempt to fly a kite in the massive winds!

There is so much to do without electricity...... Fun with flashlights.....

Who knew a crayon would actually write on your face?!
More of my purple crayon handywork..... A few minutes later I ate playdough - Mommy is SO glad that the power is on again!!!!! Daddy is home, ATTACK!!!


Mommy's Boys
Tiger Leckrone

This is hilarious!
Tackle


3 comments:

Kelly said...

It sure looks like fun not to have power! Although we are glad it is back on because we have missed your posts! We need our Sam & Finn fix!

Grammy said...

I am so glad you had that flashlight hat, Sam! I bet you helped everyone find his/her way. Finn, it looks like you have chosen a sport that appeals to you already!

The Ruwe Family said...

You guys should shut your power off once a week b/c it looks like a ton of fun!! I love looking at pictures of the cute happy Leckrone boys.