Who needs gifts, I prefer the boxes they come in!!!

Not sure about the cake thing, Sam sure was!

Aunt Chris and I


Checking out all of my birthday loot! Do I have to wear the hat?!

Uncle Bill and
Cassidi
Grammy and Nana

Aunt
Yaya and Uncle Todd

Fireman Jim and my big brother Sam

My birthday balloons from Great Aunt Janie, my brother took them for a spin on his bike!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Finn. It looks like you had a great party! You and your brother are getting to be such big boys! Where did that past year go?
Brooklyn's Grammy
What a great birthday celebration!
See you soon ! ! !
Happy 1st Bithday Finn!! Being a year old is great.....so many more things to do and ways to keep our parents busy!! It looks like you had a fun birthday party. Can't wait to see you again. Give your big bro and parents a hug for me.
:)
--Addie Leigh
Post a Comment