My daddy is SO jealous.....he loves his train set as well, must be a boy thing. The train is not around our tree this year. Maybe I will be introduced to our train set next year. But I love the Christmas trees and lights!!
I can't wait to see all of you and to play with the trains and cars. I hope you boys can help me with my workout since you certainly have the attire for it.
I can't wait to see all of you and to play with the trains and cars. I hope you boys can help me with my workout since you certainly have the attire for it.
5 comments:
Look at Finn in those little jammies...I want to hold him!!
Very cute and yes w/ boys I bet you have to have the train!!!!
My daddy is SO jealous.....he loves his train set as well, must be a boy thing. The train is not around our tree this year. Maybe I will be introduced to our train set next year. But I love the Christmas trees and lights!!
Hugs.....
--Addie
I love the one of the three of them under the tree - priceless!
I can't wait to see all of you and to play with the trains and cars. I hope you boys can help me with my workout since you certainly have the attire for it.
I can't wait to see all of you and to play with the trains and cars. I hope you boys can help me with my workout since you certainly have the attire for it.
Post a Comment