Saturday, February 28, 2009

Puppet Show

Hmm, one of us liked it, one of us will never look at puppets the same way again.....can you guess which?!!!!!
You guessed it!

ME!!!


In my defense, they were very big and sort of scary puppets! So Mommy and I sat in the back!



Front row seats to start - not one of Mom's better ideas....... but we still had fun!




2 comments:

Grammy said...

Sam, you must tell Grammy all about the puppet show! Did Finn get scared? I will see you soon in Metropolis--home of your great-grammy. (That may be confusing, since I am so great, ha!)

The Ruwe Family said...

Cute pics. Niki....Finn's feet look really large the way he is siting. I hope he didn't steal the puppets shoes.
You guys are all to cute & always look like you are having so much fun. Wished you lived in NKY so we could do playdates.