Congrats!!! And a girl! What fun!
Niki...You are having a girl??? That is sooo great - I am really happy for you guys!! Finn and Sam are going to be great big brothers and she is going to be one spoiled little girl. congrats again!
Yay, so very exciting!!! Congrats to the whole family - can't wait to meet the newest Leckrone cutie. XOXO
Great ultrasound photos! And i LOVE those t-shirts!!I will help you with your girl questions as long as you help me with my BOY questions!!Hugs!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats!!! And a girl! What fun!
Niki...You are having a girl??? That is sooo great - I am really happy for you guys!! Finn and Sam are going to be great big brothers and she is going to be one spoiled little girl.
congrats again!
Yay, so very exciting!!! Congrats to the whole family - can't wait to meet the newest Leckrone cutie. XOXO
Great ultrasound photos! And i LOVE those t-shirts!!
I will help you with your girl questions as long as you help me with my BOY questions!!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment