Wow, amazing shot! So glad to hear all is going well with Baby Girl Leckrone! Miss you guys! xoxo
YAY! What a cutie!
We will all be so excited to welcome Sam's and Finn's little sister into the world! (I had a hard time choosing whether to use two apostrophe marks or one, but they will be loving her separately, so I think this is correct!)
Wonderful, beautiful, both little Leckrone ladies!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, amazing shot! So glad to hear all is going well with Baby Girl Leckrone! Miss you guys! xoxo
YAY! What a cutie!
We will all be so excited to welcome Sam's and Finn's little sister into the world! (I had a hard time choosing whether to use two apostrophe marks or one, but they will be loving her separately, so I think this is correct!)
Wonderful, beautiful, both little Leckrone ladies!
Post a Comment