Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Finn Update
We are very happy to report that Finn is doing really well!!!! He will be three weeks old tomorrow, (35 and a half weeks gestation). He took 2 full feeds from Mommy yesterday (the maximum I am allowed to breastfeed right now!). A full bottle from the speech therapist, and almost another full bottle from his nurse overnight! (He got a little worn out!!) That is HUGE! The best day we have had yet! He is starting to build up his endurance as he gets bigger. He now weighs 5lbs, 6oz!! He needs to take all 8 of his feeds for 48 hours before he is allowed to go home. We are hoping to get him home in a few weeks. (Just in time to really celebrate Christmas as a family!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEA Finn! You will be home in no time! My mommy just went to the post office to drop a present off for you and we put something in for your big brother Sam too! I hope you like it. Jackson and I picked everything out :)
Yay Finn - so excited to hear he continues to get stronger. We'll keep praying that the Leckrone family gets to celebrate a VERY Merry Christmas this year at home together!!
Love you guys!
April, BJ & the boys :)
I hope you like the presents Brooke & I picked out! Don't let your mommy and daddy make you wait until Christmas to open them!!
Post a Comment