Congratulations on your new little bundle of Joy. It sounds like the first few weeks were a little trying. The boys are adorable!! I was happy to see a couple of pictures of "Nana" on there. I am a friend from the campground in Maine that taught Grampa how to dig clams!! Best of luck to you and Happy Holidays. Roz Hanna
5 comments:
What a great sight....the two cute Leckrone boys together at last!! Yeah!!! We love you both!
The Butlers
Awesome! There is a strange resemblence to two other brothers I know, with the ages swapped of course.
I am crying right now...HAPPY tears of course. Please smother those boys with kisses from Jackson & Me! I love you guys!! Kristin
What a beautiful sight you four are!
Congratulations on your new little bundle of Joy. It sounds like the first few weeks were a little trying. The boys are adorable!! I was happy to see a couple of pictures of "Nana" on there. I am a friend from the campground in Maine that taught Grampa how to dig clams!! Best of luck to you and Happy Holidays. Roz Hanna
Post a Comment