
My Godmother is the best!

Another family photo

Mommy loves hugs

Could I be any cuter?

Kicking back with Uncle Jimmy

Racing cars with Aunt Chris

Attempting to take a nice picture with Mommy!

We love our Aunt and Uncle

Snuggling some more

Higher!!!!

Hold me tighter

Hats or bowls......you decide!
5 comments:
Audrey sent us your blog, so cute to see all the pictures of Sam and Finn. Glad to hear Finn is doing well. xoxo K
It looks like you had a blast with your aunt and uncle - how fun! AND I love the latest family photo. What a beautiful picture. We LOVE you all.
The Butlers
PS Niki- it was GREAT talking with you this week. We need to "catch up" more often!
So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!!!
What can I say--the familly looks great. I know why I am not welcome when Aunt Chris and Jim visit!{I do tend to monopolize Sam!}
Had a great time with the boys and mom and dad! It is great to be a part of such an awesome family. Love,
Uncle Jim
Post a Comment