Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OK, Mommy just realized she never posted these pictures from her 30th birthday party last month, I promise it is worth the wait!

Bracing myself for the big moment......
Kisses from Claire, I got nervous and gave her the cheek
Practicing my moves for Liz' wedding!
Who is leading here?!

2 comments:

Jackson and mommy said...

Niki,
I just took some time to catch up on your blog, they blocked them at school and my home computer bit it a few months ago...BUMMER!! I finally got some time to grt online at Kel's. The boys are simply adorable!! I can not wait to see them! Kel said you guys might make it to Brooklyn's benefit...that would be AWESOME!! Just wanted to say hello ans let you know I think of you all OFTEN!! LOVE YA!! Kristin & Jackson

Asbury family said...

Sam--
I must say, you have the moves!! But, I am a bit jealous.....I guess I am not the only lady in your life!! :) Hope we can get together for some dancing of our own soon......I guess I need to start practicing how to walk first ;)
xoxoxoxo
--Addie Leigh