Niki..Those are GREAT pictures..I LOVE the ones of them up in the air..VERY CUTE!
Grammy had a GREAT time, too--even though I can't fly in the sky like you boys.
The up in the air pics are GREAT!!!!
What GREAT pictures!! I love the pics where they seem to be flying through the air!! Hope all is well with the Leckrone family and hope to see you soon!--Joe, Lisa, and Addison
We love the high flying pictures!!! Were you guys on a trampoline? We have to schedule a visit when the weather gets nicer!!Kristin & Jackson
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Niki..Those are GREAT pictures..I LOVE the ones of them up in the air..VERY CUTE!
Grammy had a GREAT time, too--even though I can't fly in the sky like you boys.
The up in the air pics are GREAT!!!!
What GREAT pictures!! I love the pics where they seem to be flying through the air!! Hope all is well with the Leckrone family and hope to see you soon!
--Joe, Lisa, and Addison
We love the high flying pictures!!! Were you guys on a trampoline? We have to schedule a visit when the weather gets nicer!!
Kristin & Jackson
Post a Comment