Saturday, March 07, 2009

A Beautiful Saturday Morning at the Zoo!

Waiting patiently for the train......(atleast trying to!)
Maybe we should go potty while we wait.......

The whole family is ready to go!


My FAVORITE spot, the merry-go-round! Can you feel the excitement? We rode it 3 times!



All smiles




A pony ride with Mommy





2 comments:

Kelly said...

HOW FUN!!! Hey boys.....tell your mommy and daddy that MY mommy will be calling....because we are heading to Atlanta in June and hope to stop in for a visit for a couple of days on our way down or on our way back :)
Love,
Brooklyn :)

Grammy said...

The pictures at the zoo and the birthday party are sooo good! I will be printing some and putting them on my new bulletin board. Sam, I am so glad that you have decided to graduate from diapers-- you are a big guy. I love you, big or little.