Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!! (I won't know what to do tomorrow! We have been celebrating since Saturday!!!)

I LOVE birthday cake!!!! What a great day! We went to Pizza King for lunch and the train delivered our drinks, then I helped Mommy make me a cake and opened my gifts from Dad and Mom. It was so fun!
My Cars robe, look how tall I am getting!

Corn hole with the boys.....






Milk and cookies










Dinner outside at our picnic table






Finn making bubbles








I got a really cool "mini" sandbox from Grammy!










Our cool shades from Aunt Chris!







Swinging in the sun!










Ice cream sandwiches are yummy!










2 comments:

Asbury family said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! Hope you had a great day!! Love the bubbles, Finn...you are the bubble king!!

xoxoxoxoxo
--Addie Leigh

Grammy said...

The shades from Aunt Chris are sooo cool. It looks like springtime will be fun time at the Louisville Leckrone house!