Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby #2

Sorry we haven't posted much. Baby #2 wants to come early and I have been helping Mommy out at the hospital. She's only 32 weeks, and her water already broke, so keep us in your prayers. My little brother or sister needs to stay put for as long as they can!!! I'd like to throw a shout out to Grammy and Nana for taking good care of me.

3 comments:

The Land of Leckrone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklyn said...

Niki, Matt, and Sam,
Hey there guys! We are thinking about you SO MUCH and praying for baby Leckrone. Hang in there Niki! You are one tough girl....stay strong! Matt, be there for her, keep her happy and give her ANYTHING she wants! Sam, give your mommy lots of kisses! Baby Leckrone - we can't wait to meet you but stay in there as long as you can!!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!
Kelly, Charlie, and Brooklyn (and Harley)

The Ruwe Family said...

Hey Niki ~
I am thinking about you & praying for you. Please keep me posted. Get some rest & please let me know if you need anything. I know that everything is going to be just fine.
Your in our prayers ~
Erin & Andy