Finn and Mommy are allowed a 2 hour snuggle date once a day. It is their favorite time of day. Finn is spending his time under a special Bilirubin light. Once he starts getting better, he and Mommy can have more dates!
Welcome to this crazy world Finn. You have two AMAZING parents, you are going to love them. I know they already adore you!! AND, your big brother Sam is the coolest! I can't wait to meet you. I will ask my mom and dad if we can come to Louisville sometime real soon. I am praying for you that you keep getting stronger so you can have lots more time for dates with your mommy. Give her a big hug from me and the rest of the Butlers!!
Congratulations on the new baby! Glad to hear mom and Finn are doing well even though Finn made an early appearance. Look forward to seeing you soon. Riggs
5 comments:
Welcome to this crazy world Finn. You have two AMAZING parents, you are going to love them. I know they already adore you!! AND, your big brother Sam is the coolest! I can't wait to meet you. I will ask my mom and dad if we can come to Louisville sometime real soon. I am praying for you that you keep getting stronger so you can have lots more time for dates with your mommy. Give her a big hug from me and the rest of the Butlers!!
Any kid with a full head of black hair has to be cool. Welcome to the world Finn!
Love,
Uncle Jim
Hey Leckrones,
Congratulations on the new baby! Glad to hear mom and Finn are doing well even though Finn made an early appearance. Look forward to seeing you soon. Riggs
Any kid with a full head of black hair has to be cool. Welcome to the world Finn! Can't wait to see you, Sam, Mommy, and Daddy next week.
Love,
Uncle Jim
Sorry, I didn't realize my first one went through. Hopefully you didn't inherit your uncle's tech skills Finn.
Post a Comment