Sam, Grammy wamts to be your agent. Finn, you are looking more like your handsome dad. You boys give dad a hug for me on Father's Day since I have his card here on the table--oops ! !
That is the best video yet! I LOVE IT! I have to go get Charlie in from the deck (and his beer) for this one. I tell ya, that kiddo is going to be famous one day! Keep struting your stuff!! We love it!
2 comments:
Sam, Grammy wamts to be your agent. Finn, you are looking more like your handsome dad. You boys give dad a hug for me on Father's Day since I have his card here on the table--oops ! !
That is the best video yet! I LOVE IT! I have to go get Charlie in from the deck (and his beer) for this one. I tell ya, that kiddo is going to be famous one day!
Keep struting your stuff!! We love it!
Post a Comment