Who is Harrison? You look like you boys had fun with that old toy. The next time I see you we will go see the Superman statue! We will also go to the playground and gazebo where Daddy played when he went to visit his Grammy.
You look so cute in that hat! My college friend Susy is doing a fundraiser - having people dress up to raise money for Brooklyn - do you think maybe I could send her this picture?? She is donating $10 per picture submitted to Team Brooklyn :) OR if you have one of BOTH boys that would be awesome too!
3 comments:
Who is Harrison? You look like you boys had fun with that old toy. The next time I see you we will go see the Superman statue! We will also go to the playground and gazebo where Daddy played when he went to visit his Grammy.
You look so cute in that hat! My college friend Susy is doing a fundraiser - having people dress up to raise money for Brooklyn - do you think maybe I could send her this picture?? She is donating $10 per picture submitted to Team Brooklyn :) OR if you have one of BOTH boys that would be awesome too!
http://chiotsrun.com/2009/03/03/dress-up-2-cure-join-me/
I should have told you the link:)
Post a Comment