Aunt Chris, Uncle Jim, and Grammy took good care of me so Mommy and Daddy could go back and forth from the hospital
It is VERY hard to leave Finn in the NICU, but I know they are taking good care of my baby brother. He has gained 3 ounces and was able to drink half of a bottle today before he got too tired. It takes a lot of energy!!! I hope he gets out soon, so that I can finally meet him!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Leckrone's!!
We love ALL of you so much. We are very thankful that Finn is here and is getting stronger everyday and that Sam is such a good big brother. Niki and Matt ~ we hope you have BOTH your boys home with you soon. We pray for you everyday.
xoxo
The Butlers
Sam I bet you are going to be the BEST big brother ever! I can't wait until we can come and visit you and your family! Tell your mommy, daddy & Finn that we love them!
Post a Comment